The Geological Survey Customer Centre produces, displays and makes available a wide range of information, products and publications. This is a walk-in facility where members of the public may physically observe, visit and purchase publications. Here is a list of just some of the services we offer at the Customer Centre:
- sell publications (Customers can also view and purchase our products on our online shop);
- provide information about our products and activities;
- handle phone and e-mail queries;
- provide a "Duty Geologist" service assistance from a professional geologist;
- provide a range of other services including access to aerial photographs etc.
Please note that the Geological Survey does not accept cash or cheque payment. Goods or services for which there is a charge must be paid for by debit or credit card.
The opening times are:
Monday-Friday 9.30am – 1pm
2pm – 4pm.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Telephone enquiries: 9.30am - 4pm +353 (0) 16782896