Tender for support service to the EPA to undertake a scoping (measurement) survey of candidate WFD River Basin Specific Pollutants
The Environmental Protection Agency proposes to engage in a competitive process for the award of a contract for Provision of a support service to the EPA to undertake a scoping (measurement) survey of candidate WFD River Basin Specific Pollutants in Irish surface water bodies as specified hereunder.
The proposed project is essentially in four parts:
- Sampling, including some basic on-site physico-chemical measurements, and transport to a competent laboratory/laboratories of water samples from 24 locations on a monthly basis;
- Analysis of the samples for:
- a set list of substances using targeted screening methods, and
- other potential non-prescriptive substances using non-targeted screening methods.
- Reporting of the analysis to the EPA within 25 working days of sampling;
Preparation of a final report summarising the results of the analysis and a statistical analysis and interpretation of all results in the context of identifying those that are most prevalent.
The link to the tender can be found here.
The response deadline is 8 June 2021, 16:00 (Irish Time)