Geological Survey Ireland invites your input on the planning of a government of Ireland sponsored Mineral Prospectivity Mapping (MPM) initiative to support mineral exploration in Ireland.
An MPM initiative would:
• Collect, organise and interpret existing data; including the identification of data gaps
• Develop methodical and standardised value-added data
• Maximise the use of industry data
• Refine metallogenic models for commodities of interest
• Utilise appropriate, state-of-the-art, data-driven and knowledge-driven MPM techniques.
Please visit the link to complete a short survey (approximately 10 minutes duration). Your input is vital in informing an approach to MPM which targets key mineral domains using the most appropriate techniques.