Geological Survey Ireland is Ireland's national earth science knowledge centre, working on behalf of the Irish public. Positions are now open for graduate geologists to work for 11 months and gain valuable experience in the Earth Science sector in Ireland. Geological Survey Ireland is a division of the Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment and is located at Beggars Bush, Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 K7X4. Opening for 6 graduate geologists.
- must hold, or be due to be conferred with, an Honours degree (2.2 or higher) in Geology or related discipline. Year of graduation must be 2017, 2018 or 2019.
- must hold a full driving licence.
- Complete the application form and submit with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter should outline your suitability for the role
- Closing date for applications is 12:00 noon 19 March 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed
- Successful candidates must be available to begin work in June 2019
- Canvassing will result in disqualification
- Salary for 11 months is €27,845 Gross
- Further information is available on the application form and website
Application form (Word document)