Northern Ireland's Geothermal Journey - One Step at a Time
For the last webinar in the 2022 Geothermal Webinar series, a live stream panel discussion session will be hosted from the Dogpatch Labs in Dublin.
The webinar will include input from the key people involved in the geothermal journey that Northern Ireland has been on over the past few years, and an open discussion on what the planned steps are in the future for the sector, in line with the geothermal steering wheel vision that was defined at #NIGeothermalWeek.
Questions are welcome ahead of the webinar to help shape the dialogue - please email them to Joseph Ireland, QUB Geothermal Researcher, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Panel Chair:
- Dr Niall McCormack, Chair of the Geothermal Association of Ireland and Managing Director of CausewayGT, will host the session with panel members including;
- Dr Marie Cowan - Director of the Geological Survey of Northern Ireland (GSNI) and Chair of the NI Geothermal Advisory Committee (GAC)
- Sharon Clements - Head of Geothermal Policy at the Department for the Economy (DfE)
- Rob Raine - Senior Geologist at the Geological Survey of Northern Ireland (GSNI) and Science Lead for the planned Geothermal Demonstrators in NI
- Professor Mark Palmer - Professor of Marketing and Strategic Management at Queen's University Belfast